Looking for Christian dating Bible tips? The following have been garnered directly from Biblical principles. Let us know what you of these Christian dating Bible tidbits:
1. Make sure the person has the same belief system as you.
2. Make sure you are actually attracted to the person, for in Christian dating, we date with the intent to marry.
3. Group date initially. It will allow you to get to know the person without pressure,
4. Do not have sex. It’s against God, and Christian singles should be living celibate lives.
5. Talk about intents, and ask questions. Questions should be less personal in the beginning, however, if marriage is in question, the questions must become more intense and direct.
6. Fellowship with the intended. Observe all behaviors, and continue to pray that God reveals anything that is hidden.
Bible Verse of Day-11/13/09
~Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding~Proverbs 4:6,7