Dating can be scary for some, and acquiring new dating skills is difficult, especially for Christian singles who are either new to dating or haven’t dated in a long while. Fortunately, like most anything else, new dating skills can be learned and and put into practice.
Going over the following New Dating Skills may help you on your next Christian dating experience. You don’t have to score high in all of these dating skills, but just being cognizant of them can go a long way toward your success.
New Dating Skills Checklist
Understand Your Needs and Flaws
I just had a conversation with a Christian single parent interested in dating after divorce. I counseled her to take stock of her shortcomings and get to know herself as a single person again before venturing out in a relationship that may be end up as a rebound dating mess. Why did I say this? This is a new dating skill she that would be useful because only only when one understands who they can attract the kind of person that is good for them. Unfortunately many single go from one dating relationship to the next without ever examining their heart. Bad move.
Monkey See Monkey Date
Our advice here is to seek out real and vulnerable Christian couples who have have had successful dating relationships that ended in marriage. These people obviously had dating skills that perhaps you could apply to your own particular situation.
Read About How You Can Improve
Reading articles on new dating skills may also help you along the way
- Attracting the Right Man or Woman to Date
- Good Christian Dating Relationship Signs
- Christian Dating Principles
- Christian Dating Rules
- Why Christian Single Men Need a Proverbs 31 Wife
- Why You’re Still Single
- Christian Dating and Waiting on God
- Conversation Starter Tips for Dating
- Conversation Starters to Avoid Using With Your Date
- Dating Tips for a Long Distance Relationship
- Single Again: Tips for the Recently Single Woman and Man
- Creative Dating Ideas
- Dating Advice: How to Break Up
- Dating Advice: How to Have Good Communication with Dating Singles
- Dating Advice: When to Dump a Dating Relationship
- Find a Girlfriend Online
- Finding a Date in Your Local Area
- First Date Do’s and Don’t’s
- First Date Etiquette on How to End a First Date
- How to Ask Someone Out on a Date
- True Love Signs-How to Tell if it’s True Love or Lust
Ultimately, If you are surrendered to the Lord Jesus, He is the One who will guide you through the minefield that is dating.
~I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me~Gal. 2:20