Are you an online dating addict? If you are, you’re not alone. Many singles find themselves addicted to online dating. How would you know if you are an online dating addict? Honestly ask yourself the following questions. If you have two or more of the following signs, chances are you are probably a compulsive online dater.
- Do you find yourself compulsively thinking about going online when you’re offline?
- As the months go by, have you been spending more and more time on the web at the expense of your job, family or other daily responsibilities?
- Do you get depressed or moody when you can’t get to your favorite online dating site?
- Do you seem to spend more and more time at online dating sites, but get less and satisfaction?
- Do you lie to loved ones and co-workers about how much time you actually spend with online dating chat rooms?
Well, do you have an online dating addiction? When it comes to online dating it’s best to remember the wise teaching we find in the Scriptures:
Bible Verses of the Day
~Do you like honey? Don’t eat too much of it, or it will make you sick~ Proverbs 25:16