Many Christian Black Singles are using online dating to find that special date or soulmate. There are several reasons why Christian black singles are flocking to the internet for romance. And with over 70% of Christian black singles considering themselves evangelical Christians, Christian dating services have taken notice, by dedicating sub-sites specifically for single black Christians.
For example, Christian Mingle has a very popular site Christian black singles use called, not surprisingly, Christian Black Singles.
Christian Black Singles Online Dating Use
We were interested in finding out more about the black singles who use Christian black single dating services, Aren’t you? Our informal survey (through questionpro.com) plus information garnered from Pew Research on Christian black singles using Christian Black Singles Services revealed the following:
- 55% of the users are single women. This slight edge in black Christian single woman users is not surprising considering that Christian black single women find it harder to meet single Christian black men in more traditional ways, like at church.
- The average median age of Christian black singles using a matchmaking service is 34.
- 13% of Christian black singles have tried online dating so far, with that number rising yearly
- 75% plus of black singles who use online dating have at least a high school diploma
- 65% percent of Black Singles
What Black Singles Want in a Date/Mate
In the future, we will be writing articles specifically about Christian single black women and single black men. For now, check out the top qualities both sexes can agree they want or need in the opposite sex:
- Strong Faith in God
- Sense of Humor
- Physically Attractive
- Good with Kids
Visit Christian Black Singles Today for a FREE Trial today!
Do you agree that the above qualities are important, or do you have more to add in what you would want in a black single?