I’ve been ministering to Christian singles for a number of years, and have heard quite a number of complaints from singles over, well, being single.
Top 5 Christian Singles Complaints
The following Christian Singles complaints
were compiled through a worldwide survey of 1000 singles conducted
by Christian Dating Service Plus:
1. Churches look down on singles, and cater mostly to married people.
2. Difficulty finding Christian singles who are normal and available in the local area.
3. Nagging relatives who badger, especially at holiday gatherings, why we are still still single.
4. Loneliness gets to be difficult to handle as a single person.
5. Single Parenting is a difficult job.
Do any of the above Christian singles complaints resonate with you?