The following is our eHarmony Dating Service review, for this dating site which started in 2000 when Dr Neil Clark Warren formed it. eHarmony dating service allows free reviews of your matches, and is billed as the top Christian dating service in helping put together highly compatible, lasting
relationships. Over 2.3 million people use eHarmony each month. In fact, a recent Harris Poll survey determined that the eHarmony Dating site accounted for hundreds of singles a day getting married after having first met thru eHarmony. The following eHarmony dating service will help you determine if this Christian sating site is a good choice for you.
eHarmony Dating Service Review of New Stuff
Still one of the leading 2017 online Christian dating sites, eHarmony Dating Service was one of the first online matchmaking/dating services of its kind on the web, and skyrocketed to popularity among Christian Singles after Warren appeared on Dr. James Dobson’s “Focus on the Family” radio show. eHarmony now has hundreds of thousands of members, and claims tens of thousands of single Christian couples get together each year through the eHarmony Dating Service.
eHarmony Dating Service in 2018
If you have not been on Eharmony in the past few few years, one of the first things you will notice is that new users will no longer be required to go thru that cumbersome 149 multiple eHarmony Dating Questionnaire before checking out potential matches. Like Tinder for example, new users will be able to check out potential matches without answering any questions. eHarmony’s famous indepth Personality test that measures 29 different areas of compatibility is still available to take if you want to get a more in depth look at your most compatible potential soul mates eHarmony will match you up from your test results
More Eharmony Dating Service Changes
The second important change on Eharmony is the messaging system, which several years ago was more like email communication, but now is instantaneous like Facebook Messenger.
Of course, Eharmony Dating Service members can still communicate with their potential Christian single mate at a pace they feel most comfortable. However, if you are a little shy (like I was) “breaking the ice” with strangers, eHarmony even offers what they call their “Guided Communication Process” that helps you get to know that special person in a relaxed and laid back way.
eHarmony Dating Service Review of Pricing
The eHarmorny dating site has 3 different layers of membership: the Basic the Total Connect plan, and the Premier plan, with a set of different options in each of these. The following graphic will break it down for you. As you can see. Eharmony offers 1, 3, and 6 month membership plans, and one of the few to offer a 12 month membership plan.
Basic Eharmony Dating Service Plan:
|Length||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|Cost per Month||$59.95||$29.95||$29.90||$19.95|
|Three Payments||N/A||N/A||$59.80 each||$79.80 each|
The Total Connect Plan Eharmony Service Plan:
|Length||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|Cost / Month||$44.95||$33.95||$23.95|
|3 Payments||$44.95 each||$67.90 each||$95.80 each|
|Cost / Month||$41.95|
The Basic Eharmony Dating Service Plan
This plan is the least expensive and allows you to enjoy the following:
1. Look at pics of folks you who matched you
2. Get photos from your matches
3. Sending/Receiving communication at all times
4. See those who looked at your dating profile
5. Know when your when your matches last signed in
The Total Connect Plan
In addition to all the benefits of the basic plan, the total connect membership
2. It has an extended personality profile
3. Another cool cool feature of this plan allows you to make and receive audio calls from your anonymously from other eHarmony dating service members.
The eHarmony dating site PREMIER plan
This eHarmony dating service membership plan has these benefits:
1. One can pause their account for up to three months
2. All of your dating matches can find your total profile with photos, and can have unhindered communication with you.
3. 24/7 call support with staff to help personalize your profile to increase your probability of meeting your soulmate.
4. This plan includes RelyID, which basically means you and the other members’ identity is verified so you and they can be sure of who they are
5. Make secure calls without exchanging your I phone number.
Note: All eHarmony memberships come with an opportunity to take that eHarmony Personality Profile test. And remember: Even with the basic plan, it’si FREE to receive and observe your matches!
eHarmony Kudos and Crowns
- It’s one of the largest Christian dating sites in the world
- The eHarmony Dating Service Compatibility Profile is FREE, cool and informative
- The eHarmony matching system is very thorough, which may help you avoid making silly and unwise decisions
- eHarmony is well respected in many Christian circles
Help us help other single Christians by leaving a eHarmony Dating service review.
For more eHarmony dating review resources visit their site.