Looking to find a Christian boyfriend or girlfriend.? Would you even be able to spot that good catch of a Christian boyfriend or girlfriend when they come into your sights? Recently, several singles sat down and came up with the following top seven signs of a worthwhile Christian boyfriend or girlfriend:
Top 7 Great Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend Signs
- Jesus is the most important person in their lives. Remember, if a Christian girlfriend or boyfriend loves the Lord above all, she or he will also be able to love you with more passion and purity.
- They have a network of loving relationships. Jesus said we can identify people by the fruit of their lives. If your prospective Christian boyfriend or girlfriend has had dysfunctional or unloving relationships with most of the closest people around him (ie: parents, friend, ex-girlfriends, etc), what makes you think that your dating relationship will fare any better? Conversely, if the have great relationships already formed, you pretty much know you are dealing with the caring person capable of commitment and intimacy.
- They speak the truth in love. Many of us have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with boyfriends or girlfriends who are liars and cheaters. As we wrote elsewhere, the ideal soul mate will be be able to lovingly express the truth to you, even when it hurts.
- They don’t hold grudges. 1Corinthians 13:5 states love keeps no record of wrong. Fact is, we’re all gonna be needing forgiveness now and again in all our relationships. If your Christian boyfriend or girlfriend finds it hard to show forgiveness, and keep harping on wrongs done, chances are this is not the dating match for you.
- They love are faith-filled optimists and love having fun. Did you ever notice how contagious light-hearted people are? Life is hard at times, but hanging around a Christian boyfriend or girlfriend who empathizes the positive goes a long way.
Have a tip on what makes a great Christian boyfriend or girlfriend?