Ready to date again? Have you been out of a relationship for a while now, and unsure when it would be kosher to get in the market for dating again? A lot of Christian singles ask us about rebound dating relationships, and how to know when that’s not something to fear or freak out about. While we can’t put “time limits” on this subject, the following list of “ready to date” signs have some good Christian dating rules you may wish to date again by:
- You are emotionally and spiritual stable. This means you have totally healed from any past rejection you may have had from your past relationship, forgiven the past party for all wrongdoing and you have absolutely no feelings for your ex.
- You are ready to be yourself, put away old patterns of lying in dating relationships and have honest communication with potential soul mates.
- You are content being single, but waiting on God for someone new.
- You have confidence when you think about dating again. You are at you at peace with your looks and personality viz-a-viz the opposite sex.
- You are not under peer pressure by friends or family members.
If you posses the above signs, chances are you are “good to go” dating again. If not, then don’t rush things. In time you will be ready to date again.
Related Ready to Date Article